The Rush Blog Interviews @SprksLightinUp Made Man Dreams Shot BY @HyBasem3nt #Sprks #LightinUp #Exclusive

The Rush Blog Interviews


Made Man Dreams

Shot BY @HyBasem3nt 

#Sprks #LightinUp #Exclusive

1. How did you get started in music?


I have a lot of people in my family that are musically incline and growing up with them made me love the idea of rapping and singing, and as I got older I enjoyed writing so I started writing poems that turned into songs and I went from there.


2. Who are some of your musical influences? 

Its too many specific artist but I was more so influenced by Ol' Skool R&B, House, and Rap/Hip Hop.


3. If you had to describe your performance style in one word what would that be?

 Entertaining


4. What makes you unique?

 I believe the fact that I can make different types of music from Rap to Pop to R&B music and make it sound good and exciting but with my own sound. In my music you will hear Sprks and you will know its me like you would know your favorite artist is on the song.




5. Who would you like to work with be it producers, artist etc mainstream?

 Kanye West, Timbaland, Andre 3000, Justin Timberlake, J.Cole, and bunch of others artist. I want to work with a lot of people lol.


6. Who have you been working with thus far? 

I've been working with various artist in Chicago and other states, and I've opened for Rae Sremmurd, Bo Deal, and I am going to SXSW this year to perform in the Twista presents MWSXSW with a bunch of talented artist.




7. Where do you see yourself in five years?

 I see myself working with some of the greats in the entertainment industry, and doing some acting also because I like to act.

8. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

 The craziest thing I did. I went out one night and ended up drinking TOO much and passed out in the back of a bowling alley lol it's more to the story but that's where ima leave it.
Contact
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Need Mixtape Host/Slots/Radio Spins
https://www.fb.com/djntgmcee

Want to advertise with us 

NTG2627@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Let Jesus In" Official Video @BandSaved #SavedByGraceBand #LetJesusIn #OfficialVideo

Episode 4 - 7 Questions With NTG Interviews PhillyMusicman #PhillyMusicman #7QuestionsWithNTG #Ntuneentgrp

BOUNCE WITH ME (Official Video) Tallant Don @Tallantdon1 #BounceWithMe #TallantDon #BlessUpRecords